jeudi 28 décembre 2017

Blueprint Krew - Blueprints



I think somebody requested this tape recently. 
I must say I had never heard about it until Kaliyuga Pro kindly sent me a rip of his copy. It's dated from 1999 and apparently an alternate cover exists.
No clue of where that crew come from, there's the roster on the artwork but no familiar name as far as I'm concerned. Anyone with more info would be welcome.
As for the tape itself it's pretty decent, definitely worth a try.



A
The Beginning
Doomsday
We Stand Alone
My So-Called Life
Letters To A Skeptic

B
Untitled ('Satisfaction')
Realm Of Fear
My Darksides
This Is Half A Song
Who Was I
Untitled (Freestyles)

3 commentaires:

  1. Wowwww very thanks Etienne and Kaliyuga, long time in wantlist, the best blog indie of planet

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. salut etienne j'ai un ptit album sympa du groupe "internal Affairs" pour toi si t'es passé a coté voila https://soundcloud.com/jordandack/sets/internal-affairs-the-lost-scriptures ... bonne ecoutes !! peace and real hip hop 4evaaaa

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow. Throwback frfr. These guys were very good ppls back in the mid to late 90s. I used to rap w/ them quite often on Club 90 on KCRH in Hayward,CA. I believe they were from the East Bay area.

    RépondreSupprimer